Hydraulic Slab Lift Piers
Application: Cracked and Settling Foundations
Hydraulic slab lift piers offer foundation repair contractors the reliability of the classic steel pier while also providing the ease of portable equipment. For the repair of settling or sinking foundations, hydraulic slab piers are becoming an increasingly popular solution.
n most situations, hydraulic slab lift piers are used to lift and stabilize settling foundations and work in much the same way as other types of resistance piers. They are end-bearing piers, meaning that they do not rely on skin friction to produce support for the slab. Instead, the entire slab acts as a reaction force.
Benefits of Hydraulic Slab Lift Piers include:
- Can be used with slabs 4 inch thick or more
- Reliable solution for concrete leveling
- Uses portable equipment
- Evenly distributes weight of structure on piers
- Minimal setup time
- Piers install quickly
- Low cost and time efficient
- Installed indie the structure
- Pier do not rely on skin friction
- Little to no vibration
- Installs to rock or end bearing stratum
Contact us today for more information regarding repair solutions for your cracking and settling foundation!