Commercial Foundation Repair in High Point North Carolina
It is normal for High Point, North Carolina to get at least 4 inches of rain per month, so keeping your commercial foundation protected is a very smart idea. If your foundation is not protected as it should be, rainwater may crack your business’ walls and floors and leak into your business allowing mold and mildew to grow. Such conditions are dangerous to the health of your employees, and to the value of your business. Atlas Piers can help you keep your commercial foundation safe and secure. Atlas Piers is a team of foundation repair professionals that can help with all of your commercial foundation repair High Point North Carolina problems. No matter what you may need, Atlas Piers is there to help in any way we can.
Commercial Foundation Repair Solutions in High Point NC
When you see the signs of foundation failure, you could feel a little worried. That is very understandable. However, Atlas Piers can assure you that you have no need to be. We’re just a simple call away. We’re a team of professionals with years of experience in all forms of foundation repair. As a business owner you can watch for foundation failure, and call us if you notice anything. Here are some signs of foundation failure and settlement:
■Doors and windows that stick
■Cracks in walls, floors, slabs, drywall, garage columns
■Leaning and bowing walls
■Cabinets that won’t open right
■Water stains on walls and floors
■Exterior foundation cracks
If you notice these signs in your High Point business, don’t hesitate for a second. Just pick up the phone and call us at Atlas Piers. There is no reason to wait, foundation failure should not be ignored. Your business is a big investment, and we plan on helping in any way we can to keep your foundation in great shape. This will keep the value of your commercial building up and your employees safe with our commercial foundation repair High Point North Carolina solutions.
Commercial Foundation Repair Solutions
In our plan we will install and use only the best products on the market manufactured by Earth Contact Products (ECP).
- Helical Underpinning. Helical piers are driven into the ground deep beneath your foundation. The weight of the structure is then transferred onto them and the foundation is raised and stabilized. The installation of multiple piers helps to transfer the weight evenly and provide a stronger base in more stable soils.
- Steel Push Piers. Similarily to helical piers, steel push piers are put into the uneven soil near your foundation and used to support an unstable foundation.These piers are excellent for tight, hard-to-reach places.
- Slab piers, new construction piers, and micropiles. Atlas offers these piers and piles, similar in function to the helical and slab piers, to help you better support your foundation. Slab piers and micropiles can be used to correct a variety of issues, and new construction piers are great for your new business.
- Carbon fiber repairs are an eco-friendly solution for many of your commercial foundation repair needs in High Point. Durable carbon fibers are installed along leaning walls to help support them. Carbon fiber strips lock the wall into place to close any cracks.
- Shoring, or the process of supporting part of the building before the rest is completed, is used to prevent foundation problems in the future. An example of this is helical tieback installation, which is used to repair leaning or bowing foundation walls.
- Encapsulation is a service provided by Atlas Piers to keep basements and crawlspaces dry. In the encapsulation process, a vapor barrier is installed along the walls of a basement or crawlspace to seal out moisture. This also results in cleaner air and a healthier environment for you and your customers.
No matter what solution is needed, we can provide it. It could be underpinning solutions like helical piers, or carbon fiber strips for bowing and leaning walls. No matter what, we have you covered. Call Atlas Piers of Atlanta, your foundation repair High Point North Carolina team.